We offer a wide range of services to manufacture many types of bespoke furniture and joinery items. Our CNC can create the highest quality items and we also have an onsite spray booth to offer a superior finish on all products. We are proud to say that we have a member of staff who is qualified to work with the solid surface material Krion, having completed training at the Porcelanosa factory in Spain. Some examples of the unique items created using this distinctive material are available to view in our Gallery.
To date, we have completed a large number of bespoke items for our customers some examples of which include:
- The Glasgow School of Art wall and ceiling panels
- Bar front at the new Cromlix House Hotel, owned by Andy Murray
- Prosecco Bar manufactured from Krion at the new Tony Macaroni at Edinburgh Omni
- Krion bath panels and bathroom unit tops on behalf of Porcelanosa
- Office reception desk with Krion top and backlit front panel